STUDENT SCHOLARSHIP COMPETITION
August 3 - 5, 2015, in Philadelphia, PA
· The Beck Institute will award 10 full tuition scholarships to this workshop.
· You may apply if you are a graduate student, psychiatric resident, pre-doctoral intern, or post-doctoral fellow in a mental health or related field (health, education, etc.).
· Judith S. Beck, PhD, and Beck Institute faculty will present. In addition, Dr. Aaron Beck will conduct a Question and Answer/Roleplaying session.
· To enter the competition, please submit answers to the following questions using no more than 200-500 words (in total), within the body of an email, and send it by March 10, 2015 to firstname.lastname@example.org.Attachments will not be accepted.
1. What has been your exposure to CBT? Please describe.
2. If relevant, how have you used CBT?
3. How do you hope to use CBT in the future?
4. Is there anything else you think we should know?
· Please also tell us your name, the name and location of your university, the degree and field of study you are pursuing, and your current year of study or internship/fellowship. (This information will not be used in considering your application.)
Visit the Student and Trainee Scholarship Competition page for additional details.
Can you help us spread the word by telling your friends, colleagues, and professors about this opportunity? Thank you -- and good luck!
One Belmont Avenue l Suite 700 l Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004-1610