Ummeed Child Development Center presents Workshop for professionals on Behaviour Management in Autism .
This program is intended for:
All professionals who work with children with Autism, including
-Teachers in inclusive and special schools, school counsellors, psychologists, special educators, occupational therapists, speech therapists, physiotherapists and behavior specialists.
This program will address questions about:
· Why children with Autism often have challenging behaviors like not waiting, shouting, hitting etc.
· How to assess and then analyse these behaviors
· Developing a plan to manage such behaviors in the classroom, groups and/or one on one sessions
The delivery format is interactive and includes a mix of teaching, worksheets and small group discussions.
Time: , Saturday 14th& Sunday 15th March 2015.
Venue: Ummeed Child Development Center, N.M. Joshi Marg, Lower Parel, Mumbai.
Fee and Registration Details:
On or before 15th Feb 2015
On or before 28th Feb 2015
*10% discount on group registration for 3 or more participants from same organization for a onetime payment.
1) Cash or Cheque –Please mention ‘UBMPP_____ (Your name)’ behind the cheque payable at:
Ummeed Child Development Center
Ground Floor, Mantri Pride I-B,1/62,
N.M.Joshi Marg, Subhash Nagar,
2) NEFT transaction (mention ‘UBMPP _____ (Your name):
Bank: ICICI Bank
Address: Nariman Point
Account no: 000401139079
Please fill the attached form and email firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to you participation. Please feel free to write to me for any further queries.
Like us on: https://www.facebook.com/CDC. Ummeed
For queries contact Disha Sanghvi T: 91-22 65564054/65528310/23002006 Ext n 138
Thanks and regards,
Mental Health Team