JOB OPPORTUNITY FOR A PSYCHOLOGIST
Children First, Child and Adolescent Mental Health Institute, provides a range of services from clincial, early intervention to school mental health, training and community outreach. A2/35, Safdarjung Enclave, New Delhi
The core competencies we are looking for are:
• Motivation and enthusiasm to work with children and adolescents.
• Team player- Keenness to work within a dynamic multidisciplinary team of child psychiatrists, child psychologists, special educators, speech and language therapists, occupational therapists, play therapists.
• Fluent in English and Hindi.
• Ability to train and disseminate knowledge
• High professional ethics
• Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
• Keenness to learn and grow as a professional
Essential: MA in Clinical Psychology
Desirable: MPhil, Phd in Clinical Psychology with RCI registration
Expected Work Profile
• Full time work : 8 hours per day 6 days week
• The first six months the person would be trained intensively by our highly qualified and experienced team
• Carrying out intakes, neurodevelopmental assessments, writing reports, counseling children and families, groupwork
• Maintaining confidential client case notes
• Working as part of a multidisciplinary intervention programme
• Salary would be fixed on the basis of skills, qualifications and experience
Please contact Dr Shelja Sen at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV.